Happy go lucky

Always want to be to happy go lucky Dewey. But somehow life don't always go like how we though. Without heavy-rain and storm you would never see rainbow. Life is like this as well.
Recently was really stress with the assignment and tons of tutorial work.Sometime wish *he* could just be my side just for a short talk when over-stress. But as usual, whenever I need *him*, his always busy with something else.
Always told myself to be strong no matter what's happening, but still sometimes I really wish you could be there and just talk to me to let me express all the hard feeling I'm having. YES! Sometime I can handle it, but all I want is just your attention and caring. Can't I just have more attention of you instead of sport, gaming or drama-ing?
ahaha!! I really really jealous of those games, drama and sport of you're doing? Do them have more attractive compare from me? Or I cant even compare with you hobbies?
What's me to you? _________

Comments

Popular Posts