a random tuesday.

The random tuesday to me again! YEAH! no class on this day.
But I had mountain of assignment and problem.

Spend my tuesday noon at home doing house work, see-ing the technician fixing my room aircond. While waiting the boyfie reply my text, but spend-ed 4hours plus still never get his reply. Some times really felt so fed up while waiting his reply.

Randomly get dad called and told me cousin sister when into hospital due to thalassemia (kind of bloody problem) and went to hospital with dad to visit her.
out of sudden make me think of granny everyone doesn't allowed to speak to her about this, to avoid her worrying. But to me I felt so bad to her, not to telling her that her grandchildren was sick but hiding the truth from her...
Still cousin please get well soon, I still need to you accompany me shopping during cny in ipoh :)

Comments

Popular Posts