Once again! The Choong's Family


Cousin sister wedding dinner just ended yesterday with full of loves and touches~~
And now let rock the new year!

Had lots fun during last night dinner, and glad that boyfie when to the morning ceremony together with me also.

It been a long time never had a gathering with the family like this after the 2010 grandma b'day celebration. Is really so glad to have such a big family, to others maybe there's really confusing due to having so many cousins, uncles or aunty, but to me I'm really proud of being part of The Choong's family.

After prepare for so long and now finally it's over! Somehow just feel kinda *syiok sendiri* while during the night new cousin brother in law friend come and asked for number and FAcebook~~ But sorry I'm only available to my boyfie! :D





My super cute date of the nite~




My niece and I ♥



The husband and wife + ME



The elder cousin and ME



Cousin and I



The last picha of the post! Daddy and I♥

~~~~ THE END~~~~~

Comments

Popular Posts