ages ago..


Hello 2012! Hi reader! Yeah!
here you go my first post of the year! Is that me? HELL YEAH!
years ago and current! is that any different?
My mom says I'm getting fatter, and my face are getting more and more chubby! But I feel that i'm getting older :(
YES! :(
I'm going to turn 20 in this year and my only little brother is going to turn 18 few days later!!
OH GOSH!
Another 10 years of my life has gone!

Out of sudden, I miss my high school life!
Is like the best moment of my life had happened there!
How am taught to be! How I grown up, How I learn to be mature instead of kiddy!
SMKDJ!!!

My high school! the place with lots best memory to me and my ex mates! GUYS I miss you all, I miss those day when we are together, chit-chatting non-sense, eating, chilling, gaming, playing and LEARNING!

I miss DJ, I miss 5penaga of year 2009!

Comments

Popular Posts