Shopping~~~

Mom spend here off day with me and brother for CNY, it been quite awhile never spend my day like this shopping with mom and brother, I loves the moment while we joking around with each other and shop together. Seriously if my parent din't divorce I think my family could be the most lovely family, dad and mom used to joke around with me and brother last time. I still remember last time when me and brother got scold from mom, dad for sure hiding aside and laughing us with his silly face. I miss those day to Port Dickson with family on weekend;I miss the family day we used to have last time every weekend.

**I really miss those day my lovely family**

But still I really had lots fun today while shopping with my mom and brother. And me and my little brother were really shopping nonstop make us feel like everything seems like FOC. And finally get:

**the Red Vincci bag**

And

**the Coach bag**

Thanks to my lovely mom that bough me this, I love both of them so much... thank euuu <3

Alright! time to bed, night reader, sweet dream.. :)

**ignore the chubby face***




Comments

Popular Posts