The last friday of the year! 2011


Somehow finally come to the last Friday of the year!
How's my 2012 going to be, will the world really end at 2012?
Who care's! as long as i enjoyed my days!!

yeah! spend my last Friday of the year with the lovely sista while celebrating Chaiyean
19 B'day~~ Have a great talk with the girls today, but the topic is still back to the high school times. Seriously all of us miss those days so much, the days that doesn't come with lott problems like now!!

But still growing up is the cruel thing to each of everyone, everything were changing while you're growing up. The only different is will this changes bring you a better life? Really have no idea with the answer because I gonna redo and redo my years doing the same thing again, WATI! iziit consider as the same thing? HELL! I have no idea about it but still i wish no more changers! PLEASE! I'm really tired of this!

Alright probably this wil be the last post of 2011!! Unhappy thing that on 2011 has gone! And now let make a wish and wait to rock my 2012!!But seriously why I cant feel any new year mood yet? Less than 30 hours to new year but I don't have to mood for it yet. @.@

Comments

Popular Posts