countdown!!

4 more days to X'mas!!
11 more days to new year!!
34 more days to Chinese New year!!

It seems everything is just right around the corner but I'm still not in the mood yet!!
I wonder why? Why can't I feel the holiday mood yet and I so dead at home and Uni, seems like everyone preparing to travel during this period but me..

***memory flash back*****

How was my year? ( should I use was or is? Isn't haven finish the year? )

AMAZING!

YES! this word suit my year so much!
This year is really the most amazing year I ever had in my life.
Big changers, huge different and new lifestyle!

I think my new year wish 2011 did come true! It really make my year turn more and more colorful!

Alright! Another new year wish for 2012 :

*** I WISH FROM NOW ONWARD ALL MY NEW EVE YEAR I'M GOING TO SPEND IT WITH YOU***

Comments

Popular Posts