Is 22 of November 23:11 now, another 24hours to my 9teen!

I'm really curious how's my 9teen going to be..
GOSH!!
The last year of being a TEENAGER..
I really wonder how's my last year of teenager?
Were it be more fun? and more stress??

But still I believe once my lovely boyfie is next to me everything goes smooth..
Something were really wondering why everything, every decision and every choice I made, my lovely boyfie will automatically jump up into my mind.. Maybe his really too important to me! \

Seriously, I really wish one day to bring him back to my hometown and introduce him to my granny, I really cant wait to show him to all of my family and tell them, this is my only boyfie and also the man I'm going to married~~~

AHAHAHA!!
Start dreaming again!!
GOSH! Ignore me pls!!
My super sakai attitude is back againnnnnnnn... :)))))

Comments

Popular Posts