9 more minute..

9 more minute to my 9teen..

Suddenly feel like wrote an short massage and tell my boyfie what actually happen to me last night, but this time, I don't dare to send to him. Feel so stupid that I rather to send him those "disgusting" essay but not this time. Update in here, either he will saw it or not, who cares. As long as I'm not hiding and running of it anymore.

Last time feel so upset while accidentally read the comment that you commented on Miss T photo, not stalking you but accidentally saw that, makes me feel so jealous, and moody.Feel like telling you also but it seems like no point to tell you that why hiding and running off with a lame excuse called headache.

And after your last massage on that night, I rolled on the bed til next morning 4+, Gosh!
The whole night I'm thinking why should I angry you about this? It's this angry or jealous?
After a talk with sista, she told me I'm jealous! Pretty funny right, but why am I jealous it?
For those simple comment, end up I found the answer, I really Love you so much!
GOSH!

Suddenly hate myself so much for being so selfish! GOSH!!
Really feel so sorry to you to letting you have such a selfish girlfren..
I'm REALLY sorry my husband!! :(

Comments

Popular Posts