YES! the happy go lucky Dewey is back!!
glad that I'm back with loves~~~
I love my boyfie♥
I love my mates...
I love my sista
And
I love my Super family too~~
glad that I'm back with loves~~~
I love my boyfie♥
I love my mates...
I love my sista
And
I love my Super family too~~
Spends my last friday dinner with my super family at Sunway Tastypot..
It was an awesome dinner and gathering with them, it been long time never gather out for dinner. And steamboat is our culture! Loves to go for steamboat with them, the feeling of having steamboat with your close friend is just so good~~~
However, my Uni mate was awesome too!! They are just so niceee... Is like gosh! after highsch i had never makes friend like them, they're just too awesome too me i love you guys~~ glad to have you guys as my Uni mate...
Lastly, to my boyfie. Meow, you will never know how much I love you, My love to you is just unlimited, just like what i have told you before, You're the limited edition to me and I will use my unlimited loves to love you only.
It was an awesome dinner and gathering with them, it been long time never gather out for dinner. And steamboat is our culture! Loves to go for steamboat with them, the feeling of having steamboat with your close friend is just so good~~~
However, my Uni mate was awesome too!! They are just so niceee... Is like gosh! after highsch i had never makes friend like them, they're just too awesome too me i love you guys~~ glad to have you guys as my Uni mate...
Lastly, to my boyfie. Meow, you will never know how much I love you, My love to you is just unlimited, just like what i have told you before, You're the limited edition to me and I will use my unlimited loves to love you only.


Comments
Post a Comment