the 4month relantionship!

YES! be with him more 127days already...
The loves toward him have never stop before!
And I already treat him as my last man, also the man I wanted to spend my whole life the be with it. But the only problem I'm facing is also him! Some times, I have no idea what is he thinking, even thought I tried so hard to know him,but still he so hard for me to catch up....
it's because of his ex is his first love and last for 3 years? or maybe is my own problem, some times I do really mind that his ex and him. Although they din contact each other but still I feel so bad while I saw his ex. Always asked my friend did I done anything wrong or did I spoiled them, NOPE!
of course not! I DIN and I WON'T do that! but still why am I really so bad!!

Comments

Popular Posts