19?!

50days to my 19!

How's my 18? GREAT?
......
probably it was a big changers years to me!

- Changed 2 college! even change my courses..
- Get into a relationship with someone that I had never thought is him before..
- Get to go to the first 3day2night trip with mates and also my loves one...
- Get to learn how to lives alone
- Get to go Around China for more than a weeks..
- Get to go into Casino before 21..
- Get to "bake" the first Cake in my life and gave it to HIM as his 20 b'day present
................

What else?

I can't really remember, and also just find out that I din really spend my time on my blog about my 18, it's a good thing, or it's means that I have not much happy moment in my 18..

Comments

Popular Posts