My China, Hongkong & Macau trip!
Finally get to update my dusty bloggie, for hiding in the corner for so long, YES! I"m officially back from Macau. The same comment to Hongkong, Yeah! this place were awesome and Macau too but not for China. China is really sucks to MAX! The people, culture and the environment there is really horrible, I just can't believe how people lives in that place for so long, yet may be those place I went in China is really left out. But really those place I went in China is really sucks!! But still glad that I able to shop like FOC in some town of china and hongkong!
And guess what! I can get into casino before 21! In the Macau casino their rules is once you are 18 then you can enter to the casino already.. Haha I know I'm lucky cause I able to get into casino before 21... Ngek ngek ngek~ so proud to shout out loud that I'm JUST 18!!

Comments
Post a Comment